Answered By: Peter Z McKay Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014 Views: 462
Answered By: Peter Z McKay
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014 Views: 462
UF Faculty, PhD students and Masters students can request an account on WRDS (Wharton Research Data Service). Follow these steps:
- Go to WRDS: http://wrds.wharton.upenn.edu/
- Select "Register for a WRDS Account"
- Select Institution"University of Florida"
- Select the appropriate "account type"
- Fill out and submit the form
- You will receive an email with login instructions after your request is approved by the Business School's account manager. This usually takes about 48 hours.
Note: Faculty may request an account for their undergraduates.