Answered By: Peter Z McKay Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014 Views: 37
Answered By: Peter Z McKay
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014 Views: 37
- Business Knowledge Research (Conference Board)
Conference Board's Business Knowledge Research contains full-text research reports from 1998 to date on current issues in business management and U.S. and global economics. The variety of topics covered include business education, business ethics, business forecasts, communications, diversity, e-business, finance, human resources, information technology, knowledge management, leadership, marketing, operations, performance measurement, quality, strategy, taxation and work life. Economics material includes U.S. and global economic indicators, and analysis and forecasts of regional, national, and international economic conditions.
Specific publications include:
* Research Reports (approx. 15/year) with contents that cover key business issues, and well-known cyclical CB reports like the annual survey of Top Executive Compensation, Corporate Contributions, Directorship Compensation and Board Practices, and CEO Challenge.
* Executive Action (approx. 48/year) with discussion on current issues affecting the business community
* StraightTalk (10 issues/yr.), a vehicle for the writings from CB's chief economist, with in-depth analysis of critical economic topics. Includes regular forecasts of the U.S. economy, interest rates, and foreign exchange rates.
* Across the Board (6 issues/yr.), current issues of the CB's flagship magazine that offers business ideas, commentary and opinion.