Answered By: Peter Z McKay Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014 Views: 52
Answered By: Peter Z McKay
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014 Views: 52
- The Campus Guide to Copyright Compliance (Copyright Clearance Center)
Designed for academic institutions, this guide helps answer questions ranging from basic copyright law to the more complex topics of ILL and e-reserves.
- Copyright Guide (William & Mary)
A guide to copyright issues relevant to students, faculy and staff
- Copyright Resources (Loma Linda University)
Tutorials on Copyright.
- Copyright (University of Maryland. Health Sciences & Human Services Library)
- The Educator's Guide to Copyright and Fair Use (Education World)
Five-part series of articles.
- LibGuides: Copyright Guides