Answered By: Peter Z McKay Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014 Views: 55
Answered By: Peter Z McKay
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014 Views: 55
- China's Holdings of U.S. Securities: Implications for the U.S. Economy.
By Wayne M. Morrison and Marc Labonte. Congressional Research Service. Report No. RL34314. July 30, 2009.
- China-U.S. Trade Issues
By Wayne M. Morrison. Congressional Research Service. Report No.
- The Dollar and Other Key Currencies
Essential Readings selected by the Peterson Institute for International Economics. RL33536. September 17, 2009.
- An Awkward Dance: China and the United States
By Eswar S. Prasad and Grace Weishi Gu. IZA Policy Paper No. 13. November 2009
- The Dollar Dilemma: the World's Top Currency Faces Competition
By Barry Eichengreen. Foreign Affairs Vol. 88 (1) Sept/Oct 2009, pp53-68
- Global Imbalances and the Financial Crisis: Products of Common Causes.
By Maurice Obstfeld and Kenneth Rogoff. Harvard University, October 2009.
- China's New International Financial Strategy and the Global Financial Crisis.
By Mign Zhang. China and the World Economy Vol, 17 (5), pp. 22-35 2009.