Answered By: Peter Z McKay Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014 Views: 106
Answered By: Peter Z McKay
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014 Views: 106
- Research Miami (City of Miami Economic Initiatives)
Economic and demographic reports and data with links to related information.
- The Beacon Council
As Miami-Dade County’s official economic development partnership since 1986, The Beacon Council has worked to enhance our community by facilitating business investment and promoting our area as the ideal location for businesses to operate.
- Florida Trend Economic Yearbook 2010: Miami/Dade
Current overview of the local economy.
Mapping & Reports Database
Chicago's Bid to Host the 2016 Summer Olympics
- Chicago Bid for the 2016 Summer Olympics (Wikipedia)
See refernces at the end of the entry. x
- Chicago 2016: Candidate City (Official Bid Book)
- Business Articles Databases
Search ABI/INFORM, Business Source Premier, Factiva and more for relevant articles.
- "Olympic Cities: Regeneration, City Rebranding and Changing Urban Agendas."
By John R. Gold and Margaret M. Gold.
Geography Compass 2 (1) 2008, pp. 300-318.
Winning the right to host the Olympic Games is widely regarded as the most significant prize on offer in the never-ending contest between the world's leading cities for prestige and investment. this essay explores the implications and significance of being an Olympic City.