Answered By: Peter Z McKay Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014 Views: 26
Answered By: Peter Z McKay
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014 Views: 26
- Australian Office of Financial Management
The Australian Office of Financial Management manages Australian Government debt, cash and financial assets.
- ASX: Australian Securities Exchange
ASX is a multi-asset class, vertically integrated exchange group, and one of the world's top-10 listed exchange groups measured by market capitalisation.
- ASIC: Australia Securities and Investment Commission
- An Overview of the Australian Corporate Bond Market
By Ric Battellino and Mark Chambers
Reserve Bank of Australia, 2006
- Reserve Bank of Australia
Australia''s Central Bank