Answered By: Peter Z McKay Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014 Views: 211
Answered By: Peter Z McKay
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014 Views: 211
- Financial Regulatory Reform
Times Topics. New York Times. Date accessed: March 21, 2011.
- Major Provisions in the Financial Overhaul Bill.
The Wall Street Journal, June 25, 2011.
- "Dodd-Frank Act Becomes Law"
The Harvard Laww School Forum on Corporate Givernance and Financial Regulation
Published: July 21, 2010. Date accessed: 3/21/2011.
- Brief Summary of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act
Senate Banking Committee. July 1, 2010. Date Accessed: 3/21/2011.
- Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Wikipedia)
Excellent overview, summary of each of 16 Titles and history of the act with authoritative references.
Date accessed: 3/21/2011.
Regulating Wall Street
- A Critical Assessment of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act
By Viral Acharya, Thomas F. Cooley, Matthew Richardson, Richard Sylla, and Ingo Walter
Vox, November 24, 2010. Date accessed: March 21, 2011.
The critical task for the Dodd-Frank Act is to address the increasing propensity of the financial sector to put the entire system at risk and eventually to be bailed out at taxpayer expense. Does the Dodd-Frank Act do the job?