Answered By: Peter Z McKay Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014 Views: 70
Answered By: Peter Z McKay
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014 Views: 70
- Brazil in the 1990's: A Successful Transition?
By Armando Castelar Pinheiro, Fabio Giambiagi and Mauricio Mesquita Moreira
Texto para Discussao, no. 91. Rio de Janeiro, November 2001.
Examines the transformations that Brazil's economy went through in the 1990s.
- Brazil and the IMF
Current and archived IMF surveys, issue briefs, publications, staff papers & more
- Brazil: Selected Issues and Statistical Appendix
- IMF Country Report No. 1/10. January 11,2011
- Brazil Recent Economic Developments
IMF Staff Country Report No. 98/24 April 15, 1998
- OECD:Brazil -- statistics, reports, forecasts and more.
- OECD Economic Surveys: Brazill 2001