Answered By: Peter Z McKay Last Updated: Aug 26, 2015 Views: 179
Answered By: Peter Z McKay
Last Updated: Aug 26, 2015 Views: 179
- Accounting and Management Problems at Freddie Mac. By Mark Jickling. CRS Report for Congress. Updated November 15, 2005.
- Freddie Mac, Four Former Executives Settle SEC Action Relating to Multi-Billion Dollar Accounting Fraud. Freddie Mac Agrees to Pay $50 Million Penalty. SEC, 2007-205. Sep 27, 2007.
- Behind Freddie Mac's Troubles: Strategy to Take on More Risk. WSJ. Sep 22.2003.
- Report of the Special Examination of Freddie Mac. OFHEO. Dec 2003.
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac: Past, Present, and Future. By Theresa R. DiVenti. Cityscape: A Journal of Policy Development and Research 11 (3) 2009, p. 231+.
- The 10 Worst Corporate Accounting Scandals of All Time.