Answered By: Peter Z McKay Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014 Views: 33
Answered By: Peter Z McKay
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014 Views: 33
- Business Environmental Leadership Council (BELC). Pew Center on Global Climate Change
The Pew Center's Business Environmental Leadership Council (BELC) was created at the Center’s inception with the belief that business engagement is critical for developing efficient, effective solutions to the climate problem.
- Business Strategies and Climate Change, United States. The Encyclopedia of Earth
Business, especially large multinational corporations (MNCs), have de facto become a key part of the fabric of global environmental governance.
- Congressional Budget Office - Climate Change
CBO has a team of economists, budget analysts, and other policy specialists examining the economic and budgetary consequences of climate change. This web page provides links to many of the agency's documents and activities on the topic.
- Environmental Capital
Daily analysis of the business of the environment by the Wall Street Journal
- Google News: Climate Change & Business
GreenBiz.com™, Business Voice of the Green Economy, is the leading source for news, opinion, best practices, and other resources on the greening of mainstream business.
- International Finance Corporation (IFC) Sustainability - Climate Change
IFC helps private companies in emerging markets identify business risks associated with climate change, as well as business opportunities.