Answered By: Peter Z McKay
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2014     Views: 1034

UF Faculty, PhD students and Masters students can request an account on WRDS (Wharton Research Data Service). Follow these steps:

  1. Go to WRDS:
  2. Select "account request"
  3. Select "request a user account"
  4. Select the appropriate "account type"
  5. Fill out and submit the form
  6. You will receive an email after your request is approved with login instructions.

Note: Faculty may request an account for their undergraduates.

Related Topics

Contact Us